A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he'll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted
his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED.... OR
Friends if u feel the information is important, Please pass this message to
All your near & dear ones.
yang ni aku copy paste dari wall aku. tu pun sebab membe aku concern kat aku. haaa. terime kaseh la ye. pada korang yang pakai lense tu. ingat2 la. jangan ingat nak lawo je. pakai kaler2 bagai. tapi tak peka. peringatan ni pun untuk aku jugak. :)